Wednesday, September 23, 2009

H1N1 Flu Mist Insanity

Categorized Autism, Pharma/FDA
H1N1 Flu Mist Insanity
Posted on 22 September 2009 by C. Linderman Sr. - ATO Press

C. L. Linderman Sr. ATO

Opinion Press

As public health departments and physicians across the country prepare for the impending “pandemic” we know affectionately as The Swine Flu, many of them will not be paying attention to anything but the hype and lies that are being propagated by the Centers for Disease Control and other mainstream medical associations. There is little doubt from those that pay attention to the inherent conflicts of interest within these governmental and medical organizations (primarily the CDC and FDA) that there seems to be far more concern with the bottom lines of the vaccine manufacturers than there is with the health and well being of the American public.

For any discerning physician that cares to educate themselves on the facts behind the live H1N1 nasal spray vaccine and continues to vaccinate those individuals targeted by our government for inoculation, I consider them to be criminals and domestic terrorists. Many of us have heard that pregnant women and children will be among the first to receive the H1N1 vaccine and because of the all-too-real concern regarding the mercury content of the injected H1N1 vaccine, many parents and expectant mothers will opt for the nasal vaccines for their children. This decision could be the mistake of a lifetime.I have before me as I am writing this, the PDF copy of the H1N1 2009 Monovalent Intranasal Vaccine insert and what I am reading is disturbing to say the least. On the very first page of this 21 page PDF, under the heading of “Use in Specific Populations” I am reading; “Safety and effectiveness of Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine, Live Intranasal, have not been studied in pregnant women or nursing mothers.” On the very same page in the “Full Prescribing Information Contents” sections, #8 reads; “Specific Population” 8.1 states clearly; “Pregnancy” and 8.2 states “Nursing mothers”. So while there have been no studies regarding how this vaccine will affect the fetus of a pregnant mother or her nursing infant, they are still being targeted as those that should be subjected to this vaccine!

If this weren’t enough for worried expectant mothers, 8.1 Pregnancy category C, states “Animal reproductive studies have not been conducted (with this vaccine). It is not known whether (this vaccine) can cause fetal harm when administered to a pregnant woman or can affect reproductive capacity.” This same paragraph goes on to clearly suggest that the vaccine “should be given to pregnant women only if clearly needed“, Yet pregnant women are one of the main groups targeted so I feel that it is safe to assume that this fills that criterion for vaccination despite the fact that they have no idea what the side effects will be. Section 8.3 (Nursing Mothers) gets even better. “It is not known whether (this vaccine) is excreted in human milk. Therefore, as some viruses are excreted in human milk and additionally, because of the possibility of shedding of vaccine virus and the close proximity of a nursing infant and mother caution should be exercised if (this vaccine) is administered to nursing mothers.”It just gets worse as we read on. How many in this country have been asked (or will be asked) if their children are asthmatic prior to being vaccinated at the local WalMart or grocery store pharmacy? It seems that this particular vaccine increases the potential risk of wheezing, asthma attacks and hospitalization. Also, this document states that if there has been a history of Guillain Barre’ Syndrome within 6 weeks of a previous influenza vaccination, “the decision to give Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine, Live, Intranasal or Flu Mist should be based on careful consideration of the potential benefits and potential risks.” So contracting a disorder that paralyzes you could possibly indicate that perhaps you shouldn’t receive another poisonous injection? Am I the only one that finds this bizarre?The CDC also warns you that this vaccine “may not protect all individuals receiving the vaccine.” To be honest with you, to call the CDC disingenuous would be a serious understatement given that last year’s seasonal flu vaccine was determined to be 90% ineffective yet they continued to tell the American public that they should get the vaccine anyway.

Here are a couple of other side effects that one should consider before subjecting themselves or their children to this idiotic measure to supposedly protect them from a virus that by all indications is far less virulent than the common seasonal flu: Exacerbation of symptoms of mitochondrial encephalomyopathy (Leigh Syndrome), Gastrointestinal disorders (i.e. nausea, vomiting, diarrhea) Immune system disorders (anaphylactic reaction, facial edema and uticaria) Guillain Bare’ syndrome and Bells Palsy, Respiratory, thoracic and mediatinal disorders and skin and tissue disorders.

Add to this previous nonsense the fact that this nasal spray vaccine is a LIVE virus and therefore must infect and replicate in cells lining the nasopharynx of the recipient to induce immunity, one must assume that this will allow the H1N1 virus to be shed to those that come in contact with the ones that have recently been vaccinated. Many doctors believe that this infectious stage lasts up to 21 days! Let’s not also forget that the cribiform plate, the paper thin bone at the top of the nasal passages will allow this live virus to infect the brains of a small portion of those that receive the vaccines, causing a brain infection known as encephalitis which, pardon me for mentioning, is far more deadly than this benign “pandemic”.With all this information, one should get only one message: DO YOUR HOMEWORK!


33 comments:

Chantelle said...

Very, very good article Bridgett! we won't be taking the swine flu shot, or the regular one for that matter.
I think I told you my grandma has Guillain Barre after the first swine flu scare in the 70's (I think it was 70's) and she said NO way is she doing it again.
What's worse on top of that is that they're saying kids should have two doses- HEEEEECK no. Not only am I not doing 1, I would never do 2. Anything that mentions messing with the brain is officially a DO NOT on my list!

Unknown said...

I'm horrified by this for a number of reasons...but the largest reason being that, while TheBoy and I do not yet have children...we're military...he can not refuse the vax...and I don't have a great immune system...I'm scared to say the least

Easton wife said...

Very awesome article. Thank you! We wont be getting this. A 23 yr old girl just died Wed at one of the local colleges from the H1N1 :(

Anonymous said...

I wish I could convince the entire American public of the fact that the H1N1 scare is just that.....a scare. I will not be getting any vaccines for any types of flus, not regular seasonal flu and not H1N1. Not myself, not my children, not my husband. And if the govt. gets cute and wants to come throw my happy butt in jail for that, let them, because then they can deal with my ex husband who isn't as NICE as I am.:)

Anonymous said...

Bridgett...great article. My family won't be receiving this flu shot nor any other flu shots. Never have and never will receive one. I prefer to keep my family's immune system strong by healthy food choices and supplementing with good, naturally made vitamins and minerals and herbals.

I do get chastised about my choices from some, but I've been fortunate to ward off colds and flu for a long time doing what I'm doing!

Blessings :)
Marlyn

Anonymous said...

My kids will never get a flu shot of any kind!!! I had one one year and guess what, I was sick as a dog! I seemed to have more illness that winter than ever before.

I actually heard some moms at curriculum night saying they hoped the swine flu shot was available soon!!!! Ugh. I hope not.

Bernadette said...

Great article Bridgett!
F a flu shot! I've always been against flu shots...and always will be. even when the doctors make me feel like the worst person ever for saying no :)

WitchingInTheWild said...

Hey Boo,

You said to email you, but I don't have your email. You can email me at aelwyndaeira@yahoo.ca.

Cheers,
Aelwyn

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Great information! I am forwarding your material on to my pregnant friend who is due any time now and who is also leaning towards not taking the vaccine.

My Crafty Cottage said...

Very insightful article...thank you.

Renee of the Fae said...

Wow.
...
That's pretty incredible. Thank you for sharing!

Danae said...

Hello Bridgett-

I'm a bit later tha I'd like to be checking out your awesome blog- I like to 'drop in' and say Hi! to my readers much sooner...but as you have read- I've been busy!

I LOVE YOUR BLOG! and I LOVED THIS ARTICLE ON THE SWINE FLU VACCINE!

And no...I don't vaccinate my kids...never have...never will.

As some of the other folks have said- I have definitely taken my share of flak for not vaccinating (from my own Mom! even)- and the only way I rest easy at night is by researching the info...and standing firm on my beliefs that the things that heal us on this planet the most, are not usually backed by the massive pharmeceutical establishment!

Also...I remember as a kid in the early 80's that whenever I ate anything with aspartame that I got this awefull taste in my mouth- and my Mom (yeah- the same one. lol)didn't beleive me. So she tried to trick me a few times! And was astonished every time when I knew after one bite!

Great articles! Thanks again.
~Danae from Crafty's Cuppa Coffee

Dede said...

Terrific post! No one in my home will be getting any kind of flu shot, ever.

Evelyn Parham said...

Great post! My family and I don't plan on taking this vaccine or any other vaccine for that matter.

~PakKaramu~ said...

Pak Karamu visiting your blog

Rooster Inn Primitives said...

Hi Bridgett

We just had our first death from the swine flu. Very scarey.

Hugs Pam

Unknown said...

Really good information Bridgett!

I know where to come if we do get the darn thing. I hope a lot of people don't get sick.

I love your blog, its full of wonderful information!! :)

Carlos said...

great information loving your blog...stacy said come so i came... wait a minute that didn't sound right...

foxy said...

hey there - i'm here from securityville! what GREAT information you have here... I'M IN! :)

foxy said...

nope - i was wrong about that. it was stacy at serendipity! sorry about the mistake...

Rooster Inn Primitives said...

Hi Briggett

My hubby is on Hemodialysis..All of his tests are coming back good except for his protien which is coming back low. Thanks for asking.

Hugs Pam

Haunted Swamp Designs said...

Psssssst...You won something over on my Blog!

Rooster Inn Primitives said...

Hi

I'm in Maryland. They are starting to go away some now. Not as many. But it's getting colder at night and they are hiding. My brother was telling me about there people he works with and they were replacing there siding on the house and they were just loaded under the siding. That is where the bugs go in the winter and then come back out in the spring. So horrible. Yuck

Have a wonderful day

Jen said...

Of course you may copy/paste those recipes. More can be found on my magazine site at http://yeoldewitchesbrewmagazine.presspublisher.us

I love to share :)

Magaly Guerrero said...

I wanted you to know that I actually translated thi into Spanish for my father. He is absolutely terrified by the virus and can't wait to get something to fight it.

I'm telling you, this thing makes me feel like when the whole Anthrax scare was going on. People in the military were begging to get inoculated, then a week later they were crying bloody murder because of the possibility of losing their fertility.

I’m glad you post information of these caliber, so well researched and easy to understand. We do need to do our homework and the task is soooo much easier when you point us on the right direction. Thanks my Wicked Darling!

Boozy Tooth said...

Yikes! Scary stuff. I think I'm going to print this off to show my kids.

Thanks so much, Bridgette, for stopping by Casa Hice and leaving a comment. Love meeting new friends and finding new blogs to read.

Come back again soon... I'll leave the door unlocked for you!

luna petunia said...

Bridgett,
Your bio was so interesting & how your life with the birth of your son. I am an RN although I do not do it any more. I love the way you took matters into your own hands to make something work for you. I am proud to add your blog button to my blog.
Love from Luna of Spelled With a W
ps-thx for commenting on my posts. It reminds that I must do the same.

Morgaine Pendragon said...

Excellent article! I knew there were risks as with all, but this...this just freaks me out to say the least. It's appauling! Me and my girls and my beloved will NOT be taking the vaccine in any form.

I watched every as my late grandma received a flu vaccine and got sick from it every year! I would always tell her that she didn't need to get it, but her doctor insisted and therefore she obliged.

But thank you for this article, it's definitely an eye opener.

ellen abbott said...

Hi Bridget. I just wanted to welcome you to my blog. thanks for coming along for the journey. I peeked at your other blogs. My granddaughter is named autumn too.

Carolina said...

Can you elaborate on the "extraordinary risks" Dr. Gordon mentioned? My son has Infantile Spasms, a rare seizure disorder that has caused his global devlopmental delay. Each cold he gets brings his life expectancy into sharp focus. I'd be curious about Dr. Gordon's take on this.

I discovered your blog last night having googled manuka honey and xylitol. I'm really intrigued by the yeast post as our son's gut is a constant issue, and just about the only thing that makes him upset. I'll keep reading to find out more. Thanks for your posts.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

you must make the lemon loaf...i just made two more to give away. they are the lemonyist things ever. i double the syrup too.

Rose said...

Horrible moment huh!
The flu shots don't work that well either.

Covnitkepr1 said...

Hi. I came across your blog through another blog I follow and have signed up as a follower. When you’re free, please do visit me and let me know what you think of my blog and leave a comment. If you like, do follow as well. I am always open to great new people and interesting websites. Look forward to hearing from you.